When using H2Ocean’s Piercing Aftercare Spray To Heal A Body Piercing, Use these steps:
1. Do not touch the body piercing or rotate jewelry during the healing period.
2. Do not take it out. Body piercings may take many months to completely heal. Changing or removing jewelry should be avoided during this time.
3. Do not let the body piercing come in contact with another person’s bodily fluids.
4. Never use alcohol, hydrogen peroxide or hand soap because they may damage healthy cells and cause scar tissue.
5. Products that contain petroleum are not recommended as it may collect and promote the growth of bacteria. (Neosporin or Bacitracin)
6. Avoid lakes, hot tubs and public pools until the piercing is completely healed.
7. Reduce the intake of alcohol, caffeine and aspirin during the healing period.
8. Avoid alcohol, smoking, chewing tobacco and spicy foods with a new oral piercing.
9. Avoid direct sunlight, tanning beds, oils and lotions.
10. Tight fitting clothes may irritate a new piercing.
11. Practicing good hygiene helps during the healing period.
12. While using, do not use any other aftercare products.