Nothing Pain Relieving Foam Soap contains 4% max lidocaine and is specifically formulated to numb and disinfect your skin, helping with pain relief during the tattoo process. It is enriched with soothing aloe vera and is perfect for those with sensitive skin. This all natural antibacterial and antimicrobial soap is not harsh and it prevents the onset of excessive drying and scabbing. Nothing is impossible to tattoo with H2Ocean Nothing products. The sea salt and aloe start the healing process while you tattoo and give you the pain relief you need!
Active ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%, Lidocaine 5%
Inactive ingredients: purified water, poloxamer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, disodium EDTA, sea salt
How to use: Painlessly wash away ink and plasma throughout the tattoo process
Use it as an antibacterial wash while getting tattooed to prevent inflammation and immediately reduce pain. It layers well in combination with the NOTHING Glide for added pain relief.
Apply Nothing Pain Relieving Foam Soap directly on the skin, you should rub it in and wash. Use a paper towel (wet or dry) and wipe the skin until all blood, plasma and ink is gone for gentle cleaning.
You will notice quickly that your client’s skin will not be irritated, swollen or red as you may have experienced with prior cleansers.
Use Nothing Pain Relieving Foam Soap the same way you use your current skin cleanser.
Do not use any other alcohol based product while using Lidocaine based products as alcohol counteracts the pain relieving effect of Lidocaine.*
Tips and Tricks:
- Offer the NOTHING Foam Soap when you sit down for a client consult
- Send remaining Nothing Pain Relieving Foam Soap home with your client to use as their cleanser while healing.
- Some may refuse at consult, offer the product again anytime during the tattoo process for immediate results.
- Offer them H2Ocean aftercare. Aquatat Ointment and Ocean Care Cream to ensure safe and solid healing of their tattoo.
- For a maximum pain-free tattoo experience, we recommend using both NOTHING Glide and NOTHING Foam Soap from the beginning of the tattoo process.