Our sterile ear care is designed specifically for pierced ears. It contains sea salt and lysozyme and is extremely gentle.
For proper healing and satisfaction with your newly pierced ears, follow these easy cleaning instructions:
• cleanse the piercing twice a day.
• use our sea salt Ear Piercing Spray when cleansing.
• always cleanse hands prior to touching your ears.
• use a clean cotton swab to apply the ear care antiseptic. push the earring gently forward and
backward, swabbing between your ear and the earring.
• rotate the earring twice daily to prevent it from adhering to the ear.
• avoid touching your ears except when cleaning.
Earlobe piercing: keep earrings in for 4 to 6 weeks.
cartilage piercing: keep earrings in for 8 to 12 weeks.
**INFANTS – The earrings should remain in your infant’s ears at all times for at least 6 – 8 months so that the piercing will not close overnight.