D-Lize Pro Roll
- Precut sheets easy to piece together
- Waterproof in shower
- No oozing on bed sheets
- Feels soft on your skin
- Protection you can count on
- Layer and Patch if it tears
- More on the roll than other films
- Easy to apply hacking
- Developed by artists
- Lower cost amazing quality FDA & EU approved for wound care
- TIP & CARE Videos online
ONLY AVAILABLE TO SHIP TO US AND MEXICO
Out of stock
A thin self-adhesive film that provides a moist healing environment during the initial, and most critical, healing stage of a tattoo wound. It protects the new tattoo from friction and provides a WATERPROOF, ANTIBACTERIAL-BARRIER that prevents pathogens and external contaminants from entering the wound. The film is BREATHABLE, letting oxygen in and allowing excess moisture vapor to be released from the wound. It’s light to wear, FLEXIBLE and stretchable which allows it to be placed anywhere on the body and will stay put for up to several days.
- For large areas we advise to cut the strips into smaller pieces, which makes it easier to apply. These strips can be overlapped by 1-2 cm.
- Always apply D-LizePRO in a flat neutral position, the joints, knees and elbows should never be completely straight or bent when applying D-Lize PRO.
- Although the film is stretchable, more than 3-5cm of film may be needed on the edges of the tattoo in mobile areas like hands or knees to secure it.
- Cutting rounded corners on the edges provides even better adhesion of the film.REMOVING D-LIZE PRO FROM THE SKINFollow these steps to remove D-Lize PRO Protective Film:
- Lift a corner of the film and stretch it horizontally along the skin surface to avoid breaking the adhesive bond.
- Continue stretching the edge of the film towards the center.
- When both sides of the film are partially removed, grab both sides at the same time and stretch them horizontally and parallel to the skin until the entire film lifts up.In case the film is particularly resistant, you can use some warm water or H2Ocean’s Aquatat ointment to aid removing the adhesive from the skin.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 6 in|