Tattoo numbing creams are generally used for subsiding the needle pain while getting tattooed. The purpose of this cream is to ensure local anesthesia to the body parts where the tattoo is intended to be applied. Numbing creams are very useful if you want to make a tattoo at a sensitive area or you can’t able to bear the pain longer. But, improper use of this cream can produce some serious skin or health issues. SO using the proper numbing cream and knowing how to use it is very important.
Tattoo numbing cream consists of Lidocaine and Benzalkonium Chloride which helps to anesthetize the area where it is applied. Before applying the tattoo, the product should be applied on the skin. The two best numbing cream available in the market at this moment is NOTHING Tattoo Glide and Soothing Balm and NOTHING Soap.
NOTHING Tattoo Glide and Soothing Balm:
Relieving pain during the tattoo process has never been this easy This highly popular and vastly used balm is famous for its easy to use and perfect application. This balm contains 4% Lidocaine which helps reduce pain and clean the skin surface very effectively. H2Ocean’s NOTHING Tattoo Glide and Soothing Balm also ensures that there will be no skin irritation.
NOTHING Tattoo Glide and Soothing Balm is:
· Fast acting to numb the desired area
· Boasts a longer numbing effect compared to the other brands which ensure a hassle-free tattoo experience.
H2Ocean’s NOTHING Soap is equally popular and a very effective product in the process of tattooing the skin. This product is saline-based and contains lidocaine. It ensures that the skin absorbs the solution in optimum quantity with less irritation and swelling. Lidocaine helps to subside the pain of the needle. This product can be simply used over the skin. As a tattoo artist, you can ease the fear your client may have regarding the pain of the tattoo. This product also has some very good advantages like
· It contains 5% of Lidocaine which ensures less pain and optimum action.
· Relieves pain as well as cleans the skin effectively.
· You can expect less swelling and irritation while applying the tattoo.
· This product ensures a longer numbing experience and time.
· Most interestingly, this soap will not effect on the ink color. So, your ink color will be as vivid as the first day you got it.